Telecom Security

Telecom and security are main focus of this blog, where I hope to share my experience, findings and ideas with you. Welcome.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Skype Journal

Skype Journal is a portal to skype technologies, for those who care / like / are using skype. While skype is entering and booming all over the world, but due to the legal limitation, Tom and Skype can not do the same way as in other regions. I wonder why not they co-venture a company with those Railcom or other carriers with licenses...

2 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2005 10:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Skype Journal!!!

    It is awesome. Over 10,000 unique vistors per day!

    It is the largest independent news source about Skype.

    Yes, I am biased. I am the Technical Editor. :) :)

    Bill Campbell

     
  • At 9/14/2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Richard Zhao said…

    hello, Bill,
    i can not believe my eyes. yes, it's you, the great, technical editor of Skype Journal. Welcome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home