Telecom Security

Telecom and security are main focus of this blog, where I hope to share my experience, findings and ideas with you. Welcome.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wordpress.com blocked at China !

At these two weeks, I found I could not access my blog at wordpress.com from the network at China, neither from the access of CNC and CMCC. If I configure my browser to use anonymous proxies at abroad, then it’s ok. So I believe wordpress.com is blocked at China just as other blog service site.

Currently, most of the free or commercial blog sites are blocked at China, e.g, typepad, blogger and others. Due to the good relationship between Microsoft and Chinese government, MSN spaces are operating well and acquiring booming blogger users.

I wish WP would be opened as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home